All Pro Broadcasting Current Opening:
Assistant to the Marketing & Promotions Director/Promotions Coordinator
Reports to the Marketing & Promotions Director
This is a unique position and an amazing opportunity to become a member of a winning and passionate Radio Station in a top market!
This position will be responsible for set-up and tear-down of station equipment and will maintain a positive representation of our Radio Station. (hanging banners, checking sound system equipment, confirming co-sponsors, handing out prizes, tent and stage set up and break down, and other activities to ensure a smooth successful event). You must have a legal California Driver’s License. Must be able to lift 50lbs. Must be able to learn how to and train interns on basic sound and station branding equipment. This candidate must be outgoing, have a professional appearance, and attitude. Must be HIGHLY organized and must be available to work outside of normal business hours. This position will oversee maintenance of station vehicles, banners, tents, and all other promotional equipment to assure company equipment is kept clean and in good working order.
***This position is located in Souther California and there is no compensation for relocation.
Below see below for qualifications:
· Coordinating direction from Marketing & Promotions Director
· Scheduling and communicating on-site/contact info and set up to intern promo crews
· Guiding client/sales expectations on site
· Training and re-training
· Assisting in interviewing and hiring interns
· Maintain accurate records of contestant’s to ensure contests are conducted in accordance with FCC regulations and law
· Promosuite (processing, in-studio link, event details sheet, etc)
· Adobe Audition (Spot levels, creating/inserting bed)
· Outlook (emails, appointments, calendar)
· MS Excel (spread sheets and formulas)
· MS Word
· Vehicle maintenance (oil changes, tire rotation, tags, vehicle washes)
· Drive station vehicles
· Coordinating Intern Schedules
· Coordinating Remotes, Events, Promotions (On-site)
· Packing totes (set up for success, checklists, contact info, etc)
· Inventory (prizes, equipment,etc)
· Copy writing / Voicing Spots, Promos, or Liners
· Follow up
· Meeting or exceeding deadlines
· Solution motivated
Other (but not limited to)
· Working with receptionist(s) for final prize processing for listeners
· Pulling airchecks (off of web and internal NexGen-Adobe Audition)
· Packing totes (setting crew up for success, right directions, contact info, etc)
· Promotional support for all internal departments
Does this describe YOU? This is a FULL-TIME position with benefits.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Monica@x1039.com
****POSITION IS OPEN 10.1.12 UNTIL FILLED
Phone calls will not be accepted for this posting!